God/gods god/gods

SO you'd have no trouble answering Obelix's last question then! :D

Certainly I have no trouble answering Obelix's question, but as I said I am not going to be bullied or dictated to and when it comes to Christianity I am going to be the one calling the shots.

Certainly I have no trouble answering Obelix's question, but as I said I am not going to be bullied or dictated to and when it comes to Christianity I am going to be the one calling the shots.

No-one's bullied you or dictated anything. The question has nothing to do with Christianity. It's just a simple one about your account names.

While we're on the subject of bullying, anyone who looks back at your posts as both Agbus and Grahame will see the aggression and abuse spouted by you toward others. You have called me allsorts, far worse than anything I've called you, do I get all huffy and holier than thou? No.

No-one's bullied you or dictated anything. The question has nothing to do with Christianity. It's just a simple one about your account names.

While we're on the subject of bullying, anyone who looks back at your posts as both Agbus and Grahame will see the aggression and abuse spouted by you toward others. You have called me allsorts, far worse than anything I've called you, do I get all huffy and holier than thou? No.

You start calling satanic evil good and for that you deserve to be shot down.

Getting back on topic MrSmith I note that earlier you said you were originally Christian but are now an atheist? Appreciate it's a little forward of me but would you care to say what led you to that? (or tell me to sod off and I'll apologise for my monstrous impertinence)

think its highly likely viewing posts from agbus have turned him into an athiest!

Sorry I thought you said earlier that you were not going to dictate to people about Christianity - yet you are calling the shots?

Whatever. Anyway - are you the poster who is also known as Grahame? It's really a very simple question requiring a simple answer. That's not bullying or dictating to you - it's asking you a question.

Are you?

Well, the way I see it. You've come on here, a total newbie (potentially) shouting your mouth off, being generally rude and abrasive and you wonder why people, mostly longstanding regulars, get annoyed about it?

And there's the total lack of willingness to respond to the Grahame issue, which, anyone has to admit, is fairly damning evidence.

I personally, don't think you are Grahame, unless he had something of a split personality, but your attitude on here and your willingness to attack and they cry the victim, doesn't help your case at all.

If you aren't Grahame, I suggest staying well clear of all religious posts! :)

Sorry I thought you said earlier that you were not going to dictate to people about Christianity - yet you are calling the shots?

Whatever. Anyway - are you the poster who is also known as Grahame? It's really a very simple question requiring a simple answer. That's not bullying or dictating to you - it's asking you a question.

Are you?

You still want your own way and you aren't getting it.

Well, the way I see it. You've come on here, a total newbie (potentially) shouting your mouth off, being generally rude and abrasive and you wonder why people, mostly longstanding regulars, get annoyed about it?

And there's the total lack of willingness to respond to the Grahame issue, which, anyone has to admit, is fairly damning evidence.

I personally, don't think you are Grahame, unless he had something of a split personality, but your attitude on here and your willingness to attack and they cry the victim, doesn't help your case at all.

I suggest staying well clear of all religious posts! :)

Then as an atheist why don't you do that.

Then as an atheist why don't you do that.

And, based on the rest of my reply, you don't see anything wrong with that response?

/boggles.

Actually, you've just given the game away. I've never said I am an atheist on any thread (that hasn't been deleted) so how could you possibly know my standpoint if you weren't he who shouldn't be named?

(looks like Lois Lane in Superman II), you ARE Grahame!

He was always one for weaseling out of answering questions, too!

And, based on the rest of my reply, you don't see anything wrong with that response?

/boggles.

Actually, you've just given the game away. I've never said I am an atheist on any thread (that hasn't been deleted) so how could you possibly know my standpoint if you weren't he who shouldn't be named?

(looks like Lois Lane in Superman II), you ARE Grahame!

He was always one for weaseling out of answering questions, too!

Easy I can tell from your posts, I noticed the other day that you appeared to be siding with satan.

Archived