God/gods god/gods

Easy I can tell from your posts, I noticed the other day that you appeared to be siding with satan.

You do understand that someone that believes in Satan is also likely to believe there is a God so cannot be an atheist.

Atheists usually don’t believe either exist.

Easy I can tell from your posts, I noticed the other day that you appeared to be siding with satan.

That's an incredibly weak argument. Even by your logic!

It's impossible for me to be an atheist if I'm siding with Satan.

I mean, seriously. Are you trying to undermine your own threads with this?

That's an incredibly weak argument. Even by your logic!

It's impossible for me to be an atheist if I'm siding with Satan.

I mean, seriously. Are you trying to undermine your own threads with this?

Karis, sometimes I despair of atheists. Did you not read the post above?

And all I see is the desperate attempts of someone trying to cover their tracks.

Very badly, I might add. You might just as well admit who you are and we can all move forward much happier, safe in the knowledge of who we are dealing with! :P

And all I see is the desperate attempts of someone trying to cover their tracks.

Very badly, I might add. You might just as well admit who you are and we can all move forward much happier, safe in the knowledge of who we are dealing with! :P

I'm mean and I'm lean. :mad:

You start calling satanic evil good and for that you deserve to be shot down.

Great, you keep bleating that you're the one being bullied while firing attacks at everyone else.

You've just said that I deserve to be shot for something I haven't done, in the context which you said it (to do with offending your religious beliefs) that makes you an extremist. Should I alert the police? Should I take it as a death threat?

I have not called "satanic evil" good, show me a post where I have and highlight the exact words.

It's rare for me to report anyone on here but you're starting to look like a good candidate.

Great, you keep bleating that you're the one being bullied while firing attacks at everyone else.

You've just said that I deserve to be shot for something I haven't done, in the context which you said it (to do with offending your religious beliefs) that makes you an extremist. Should I alert the police? Should I take it as a death threat?

I have not called "satanic evil" good, show me a post where I have and highlight the exact words.

It's rare for me to report anyone on here but you're starting to look like a good candidate.

That whole hypothetical thread of yours about Satan.

Archived