God/gods god/gods

It depends who you are debating with and in what direction the debate goes, for example I wouldn't want to debate Christianity or even morality with someone like Hitler, as I said to RB we need to be like role models in the media and we should be thinking about putting forward a good message. I think as adults this is our responsibility. :)

Why? It might make for an interesting discussion!

I'm happy to debate my morality and my belief system with anyone.

"Good" people do things that may be construed as "evil"

They might, you are right. A doctor may chop off someones leg. People might well see it as evil until they find out it was gangrenous and by doing that someones life has been saved.

This is why we have to be careful before we criticize the Bible. :)

Often we don't understand the situation.

They might, you are right. A doctor may chop off someones leg. People might well see it as evil until they find out it was gangrenous and by doing that someones life has been saved.

This is why we have to be careful before we criticize the Bible. :)

Often we don't understand the situation.

whoo, that's a backtrack! :o

You've hardly posted on here, and the posts you HAVE made are far from Troll-like. Was it accompanied by a nasty message or is it someone just explaining the term "troll" to you?

there was not a message with it.and i do not know how it got on. perhaps it was a warning from someone.and meant in good faith...but there should have been a message with it if that was the case...and actually it was was sent yesterday.but i decided not to let it put me off using the forum, and have continued to do so though at first i found it a little disturbing.

Archived