God/gods god/gods

And the award for most ironic post on SF this year, goes to ...

The whole essence of a debate is to seek out the truth, I only wish atheists were as keen to do that as they are to deny and belittle everything to do with the subject.

It is aggressive, every single post.

No there not. That's just your perception of them.

We need :help: here.

No, it's just you.

You need an education but when I try do do that you become aggressive

Is it any wonder, when the "education" is forced/delivered in such an aggressive manner (in your own inimitable, christian style)?

I edited my post in response to yours. I intend to remain here and talk about Christianity but not about you and you don't have to take it personally.

Then do the decent thing and start your own thread about the damned subject, rather than hijacking established threads to propagate your propaganda.

Just getting it right so there is no misunderstanding.

No it's not.

It's adding with the intention to goad a response, ie. TROLLING.

That’s very polite of you, thank you for telling me.

He had half of SF on ignore under his last persona.:hihi:

Here begin the insults again. No logic or reasoned debate, just three insults and one implied.

I take it you've been busy reporting all these "insults"?

Like all bullies they love dishing it out but they run crying to mummy when it happens to them.

Glad to see we're back on the subject of a bully ("god").

the thing about the mods is that if there's information that member X is posting something that is out of order, like, say, inciting to violence, threats, perhaps, or, even, like another member, posting persistently, using thousands of new user-names, then information has to be passed between the mod team to deal with these problems.

That's not gossip - that's making sure the Forum keeps its family friendly atmosphere and off colour posts are brought under control.

There you go again, using logic as a weapon of choice.:D

Grahame/Agbus, you create your own dramas.

From molehill to mountain, via the Grahame route.

I find that sadly inevitable.

It also proves he's a liar.

How come peoples coming and going are so well known? It looks as though some or at least one moderator has a big mouth? That's not good.

For pity's sake. You're a dead bloody give away. Even down to the wording of your sigs and the vitriol of your posts. Did you really believe people wouldn't realise your past?

It just ain't Christianity.

Ah, the not a true Scotsman argument.

A word to the wise, Grahame, not the best argument to support your cause.

It's a saying.

Not one I've ever used.:suspect:

Are you the poster known previously as Grahame though?

I thought your post on "it's got chilly in here" was proper fantastic!

And an understatement :P

:)

thanks karis i can be a bit mischievous sometimes .i'm not a troll though.

things can just get a bit too serious sometimes.

having said that this has been a good thread with some interesting(though at time outragious)posts... sometimes you can get bored with it but you can't resist a peek now and then.

Yep. We've had attacks, lying, deceptions, fake accusations...

And it's only Tuesday :P

Your edit says it all. You appear to think that Satan is good and if you go round spreading that message and children are influenced by it and start doing things they shouldn't then you haven't done anyone any favours. :mad:

We do have a responsibility towards others you know and it is up to us to set a good example both in deed and word.

Well, if say for instance you were to take murder as an indication of evil then in the old testament we have Satan with a score of 10 and God with a score of 2476633 (and that's only counting the deaths for which a specific number is given so we're obviously excluding the great flood, Sodom and Gamorrah and the many plagues, famines etc which God kindly bestowed upon us).

On that basis who is good and who is evil?

jb

Well, if say for instance you were to take murder as an indication of evil then in the old testament we have Satan with a score of 10 and God with a score of 2476633 (and that's only counting the deaths for which a specific number is given so we're obviously excluding the great flood, Sodom and Gamorrah and the many plagues, famines etc which God kindly bestowed upon us).

On that basis who is good and who is evil?

jb

They worshiped false gods and idols the same as the Greeks and Romans who for example had their God of war and God of love etc. The true God if you remember in the Ten Commandments said not to kill. What you read about in the Old Testament is pure satanic evil.

Archived