God/gods god/gods

I didn't bring it up you did and thank you for telling me what you think. I don't agree with you and that is my prerogative but I won't be going on and on about it like some people unless they engage me in conversation and neither will I constantly harass people in the same way they harass Christians. :)

That isn't Christianity though is it. Jesus said to give to the poor and look after children and you know what the Bible says about sexual sin.

Sorry, you have the wrong idea about Christianity.

Yep. You never brought it up first (again).

And, as I've been saying for years. This thread would have ended days ago had you not continually been posting on it!

Agbus, so why is it sad that a Christian does what Jesus said to do?

It is sad because he misunderstood the Bible the same as atheists do and they are sad as well. Don't try to be clever or you can look after all the druggies and I will look after the bloke who plucked his eye out. That seems fair enough to me. :D

Yep. You never brought it up first (again).

And, as I've been saying for years. This thread would have ended days ago had you not continually been posting on it!

I don't think I did, I think it was an atheist. Check it out.

Christianity is defined by Jesus and anything outside of that definition is not Christianity.

It may come as a surprise to you, but Jesus had never heard of Christianity and so could never have defined it.

Your version of Christianity, which precludes anybody who has ever been bad (in some twisted no true Scotsman logic), can have no membership whatsoever. If we were to call your religion Grahaminity, then it would merely rank alongside the other 30+ thousand flavours of Christianity.

It may come as a surprise to you, but Jesus had never heard of Christianity and so could never have defined it.

Your version of Christianity, which precludes anybody who has ever been bad (in some twisted no true Scotsman logic), can have no membership whatsoever. If we were to call your religion Grahaminity, then it would merely rank alongside the other 30+ thousand flavours of Christianity.

The 'isms and the cults need to go back to the roots.

LOL. You go on and on about sexual sin and morality but you've clearly no idea how to live a free and healthy life.

All you do is judge others and look down on sex.

Yet it wasn't long back he (as Grahame) was offering to distribute images of a rather unhealthy sexual fetish act, you remember that? I'm wondering if that's why he ditched the Grahame account.

Yet it wasn't long back he (as Grahame) was offering to distribute images of a rather unhealthy sexual fetish act, you remember that? I'm wondering if that's why he ditched the Grahame account.

Who is Grahame and what was the unhealthy fetish?

They worshiped false gods and idols the same as the Greeks and Romans who for example had their God of war and God of love etc. The true God if you remember in the Ten Commandments said not to kill. What you read about in the Old Testament is pure satanic evil.

You're getting a bit contradictory there. If the if the OT is satanic evil then so are the 10 commandments surely? Or is it just bits of the OT which are evil and if so how do we tell which from which?

jb

You're getting a bit contradictory there. If the if the OT is satanic evil then so are the 10 commandments surely? Or is it just bits of the OT which are evil and if so how do we tell which from which?

jb

I defined evil for you like you asked so now you should be able to tell good and evil apart. :)

Archived