God/gods god/gods

Very funny. Even if you WEREN'T Grahame, you've already said that you've had a look back at his posts, so this sudden "who is Grahame?" routine just further goes to show your dishonesty.

Looking at someones posts doesn't tell you who he is.

I defined evil for you like you asked so now you should be able to tell good and evil apart. :)

Indeed you did. Here is your definition.

Evil is anything that harms, either physically, emotionally of financially.

I find some of your posts emotionally harmful, therefore you are evil.

jb

I suggest you look in a mirror then.

I'm getting tired of all this nonsense. I thought atheists were more intelligent, but then if they were they would be Christians. I'm going to have a rest, all these silly comments are getting me down.

It is sad because he misunderstood the Bible the same as atheists do and they are sad as well.

Matthew 18:9 is quite clear. In fact, that man followed his delusional and irresponsible cult leader's teachings to the letter. Obviously, that man - who really demonstrated belief in the irresponsible and delusional teachings of Jesus - is a real Christian and you, being a sinner with your eyes and other limbs still intact, are not the real deal.

Don't try to be clever or you can look after all the druggies and I will look after the bloke who plucked his eye out. That seems fair enough to me.

Druggies, can - and do - pretty much look after themselves. But a nation of blind Christians would be dead within a week.

Jesus said it was OK to beat slaves, even if they didn't know they had done anything wrong. Do you agree with this?

jb

Again you have it wrong. If I said to you to stop doing something you would probably tell me to mind my own business, so Jesus set out to protect them from their wicked masters.

Archived