God/gods god/gods

Matthew 18:9 is quite clear. In fact, that man followed his delusional and irresponsible cult leader's teachings to the letter. Obviously, that man - who really demonstrated belief in the irresponsible and delusional teachings of Jesus - is a real Christian and you, being a sinner with your eyes and other limbs still intact, are not the real deal.

Druggies, can - and do - pretty much look after themselves. But a nation blind Christians would be dead within a week.

I can show you a nation of druggies who often steal to feed their habit and don't work either many of them, now you show me a nation of one eyed Christians.

That is sad and so is Aids and drugs and I know who is in the majority by far and it isn't people plucking their eyes out. :loopy:

At least he followed the teaching of "jesus":loopy:

It is sad because he misunderstood the Bible

No he didn't.

He followed it literally, he was a christian (albeit a loony one).

Maybe it is you that misunderstands the bible:|

That isn't Christianity though is it. Jesus said to give to the poor and look after children and you know what the Bible says about sexual sin.

Sorry, you have the wrong idea about Christianity.

OK so lets see what the bible says about it then..

Leviticus 18:22 says it's an abomination yes..

I came by my office last Sunday and found my floor manager finishing up some loose ends. Tell me, should I put him to death myself, (Exodus 35:2) or require his church leader to do it.

While on that subject, I have a daughter, lovely girl, knows a lot about medicine and useful thinkgs like that. Exodus 21:7 - I can sell her into slavery. Am I permitted to make more than the market rate for her - and what is that rate please?

In my garden (well allotment cum garden) I have peas and oats growing side by side. Should I be executed for it? What about my sister in law whom I know wears clothing of two different cloths. Is that a police matter or can we burn her privatly on the bonfire this November the 5th. My nephew plays football - if it's a leather one must I be certain it's from a cow not a pig or is it ok to just assume he won't be unclean this dinner time.

When I go to the toilet and I don't go a bowshot from the walls and dig myself a new hole what's the approriate punishment? It's not listed you see so what's the penatly?

I can show you a nation of druggies who often steal to feed their habit and don't work either many of them

I guess many of those druggies consider themselves Christian - just like you.

now you show me a nation of one eyed Christians.

That would be difficult because, as I said: a nation of blind[and limbless] Christians(who actually do what Jesus said) would be dead within a week.

Archived