God/gods god/gods

By your very own definition you are evil. Do you consider it normal to find accurate descriptions of ones self insulting?

jb

I had exactly the same with him. He gives a definition for evil, you point out that some of his actions meet the same criteria. He then cries insult/bullying.

Not only does he not see that by his own definitions he is evil, he seems to think that he hasn't insulted anyone.

Sorry - you were the one that dragged the OT into this by condemning homosexulaity.

So are you going to answer the questions above please?

You seem to be under the impression that he is a spokesperson for the religion of Christianity, when in reality it is the religion of Grahaminity. A much smaller religion with one Pope and zero membership.

:huh:

I would go so far as to say he is inciting the aggression in the "aggressive atheists" on here.

here here.... and if i wasnt experiencing such slow broadband connections.today i'd be tempted to give a long piece of my mind .just like his long sermons.

here here.... and if i wasnt experiencing such slow broadband connections.today i'd be tempted to give a long piece of my mind .just like his long sermons.

Go on, do it and no excuses and make it rational. I could do with a good laugh.

/sigh

Welcome back, Grahame...

You just can't manage to keep off the religious threads, and riling people up online seems to be your favourite profession.

Edit: /sigh - there's just no need for it!

For once, let's just stick to the one point currently at hand. Let us hear from Aqbus whether Christianity does, indeed, abhor homosexuality, and let us hear from him on what authority it does so.

I, like Obelix, am only aware of Old Testament passages that condemn homosexuality, and Aqbus is at great pains to deny the Old Testament's validity, so those cannot be the passages on which he bases his claim; so let's have the ones that are.

you have been having a laugh all the time agbus .i see through you now.in fact i think you are getting some sort of sick thrill out of winding people up.what a distorted sense of humour you have---call yourself a christian oh no i dont think so.... stop pretending agbus.

Archived