God/gods god/gods

Did you know that there is a species of monkey that uses sex as a form of greeting, they don't shake hands or kiss each other on the cheeks, they fuk. Now why would a GOD that doesn't like sex make such an animal.

Answer: A God wouldn't, therefore they weren't made by a God, they evolved.

Shaking hands is disgusting.

SHTD's are Gods punishment.

Did you know that there is a species of monkey that uses sex as a form of greeting, they don't shake hands or kiss each other on the cheeks, they fuk. Now why would a GOD that doesn't like sex make such an animal.

Answer: A God wouldn't, therefore they weren't made by a God, they evolved.

Are you sure God doesn’t like sex? He told us to “Be fruitful and multiply” and we aren’t hermaphrodites are we. The only problem is we cannot be fruitful and multiply in single sex relationships.

I'm wondering if the behavior you describe isn't God's way of keeping the balance of nature in check? :)

Abraham didn't worship a "false" God. we read about him in both the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Qur'an. in each of those holy books he is described as being a "Friend Of God", not as being evil... so how does your comment compute?
Abraham was singled out because he was the exception to the rule.

No, you gave your definition of "Good" and "Evil". Mortgages cause financial harm to some. so that, then, surely makes Mortgages evil?

Some medicines which treat certain conditions well (eg thalidomide, used for leprosy) cause physical harm by deforming babies in the womb; they can also cause harm by the patient being allergic to the medicines( eg, I am allergic to penicillin). By extrapolation, then, medicines are evil...

Obelix gave the answer to mortgages which is a man-made problem, but that aside you are ignoring the fact that mortgages and penicillin are amoral. I stand by my definition of evil which is any human act that results in emotional, physical or financial harm either to yourself and/or others.

I stand by my definition of evil which is any human act that results in emotional, physical or financial harm either to yourself and/or others.

That's hardly evil! Although, I suppose, it's a reasonable definition - for a child.

Those are bad things, but I would never consider them evil!

Abraham was singled out because he was the exception to the rule.

Obelix gave the answer to mortgages which is a man-made problem, but that aside you are ignoring the fact that mortgages and penicillin are amoral. I stand by my definition of evil which is any human act that results in emotional, physical or financial harm either to yourself and/or others.

By which token you and everybody else on the planet is evil.

jb

Archived