God/gods god/gods

Ugh, I. Do. NOT. Agree!

What is this, ethics 101? (AKA the most simplistic view of the world viewed through a stereotype through the eyes of a child)?

Will you give us some examples please Karis of adult wrong doing that is not too simplistic. Thanks. :)

So you admit to believing in a deity.

Do you practice being as dim as you appear?

How does posting the OED definition of a word mean I believe in a deity?

Please retract the derogatory slur.

That's not an English dictionary. That's an "international English" dictionary. My definition is the OED definition (English English).

Will you give us some examples please Karis of adult wrong doing that is not too simplistic. Thanks. :)

Are you joking! You wouldn't say someone bitching about another person was evil. Nor would you say someone stealing from another was evil. Nor could you say all (or any) murder was evil.

In fact, it's hard to find any act that I would consider 'evil'. Actions are just actions and they most certainly are not born from an innate liaison with the Devil.

Do you practice being as dim as you appear?

How does posting the OED definition of a word mean I believe in a deity?

Please retract the derogatory slur.

That's not an English dictionary. That's an "international English" dictionary. My definition is the OED definition (English English).

You should not make posts you do not agree with.

Are you joking! You wouldn't say someone bitching about another person was evil. Nor would you say someone stealing from another was evil. Nor could you say all (or any) murder was evil.

In fact, it's hard to find any act that I would consider 'evil'. Actions are just actions and they most certainly are not born from an innate liaison with the Devil.

OK Karis, you have made your case and I accept your point of view. :)

So we agree that you're evil?

jb

It isn't Christians you need to worry about it is your own kind.

Are you joking! You wouldn't say someone bitching about anoAther person was evil. Nor would you say someone stealing from another was evil. Nor could you say all (or any) murder was evil.

... I stand by my definition of evil which is any human act that results in emotional, physical or financial harm either to yourself and/or others.

Jesus, according to the tales in the bible, took a whip to those trying to make a living in the temple: causing physical, probably emotional, and financial harm. Therefore, Jesus is evil.

Jesus, a poor man, seemed to spend most of his time travelling from town to town. He threatened the "wealthy" with hell fire and eternal punishment(causing emotional harm) - and told the "wealthy" to give to the poor. Apart from the fact that Jesus, a now not so "poor" man, was undoubtedly scamming a living off the hard working occupants, he was also encouraging others to be like him: to go around causing emotional harm for financial gain. Jesus is now really evil.

And Agbus, along with countless others, claim to follow this man. No wonder the world is in a mess.

Jesus, according to the tales in the bible, took a whip to those trying to make a living in the temple: causing physical, probably emotional, and financial harm. Therefore, Jesus is evil.

Jesus, a poor man, seemed to spend most of his time travelling from town to town. He threatened the "wealthy" with hell fire and eternal punishment(causing emotional harm) - and told the "wealthy" to give to the poor. Apart from the fact that Jesus, a now not so "poor" man, was undoubtedly scamming a living off the hard working occupants, he was also encouraging others to be like him: to go around causing emotional harm for financial gain. Jesus is now really evil.

And Agbus, along with countless others, claim to follow this man. No wonder the world is in a mess.

Then you had better lobby the government to close down social services.

Are atheists really that hard and mean spirited?

Archived