God/gods god/gods

Karis comes across as a much nicer person than you though, it's not his fault you don't understand is position on absolute morality.

That's the trouble and people are beguiled by a smooth tongue, the fact of the matter is that the truth hurts.

Jesus taught love for others and if anyone opposes Christianity and the teaching of Jesus, then that can only mean a bad and evil society by a people who do not know evil from good which we have seen expressed here today.

I'm not worried.

jb

We can see the way the world is going. You should be worried. But then your mind's door is obviously closed against the facts as per your signature.

"The door of a bigoted mind opens outwards so that the only result of the pressure of facts upon it is to close it more snugly. - Ogden Nash"

We can see the way the world is going. You should be worried. But then your mind's door is obviously closed against the facts as per your signature.

Which way is the world going? How does this differ from directions it may have taken in the past and what role do athiest vs thiests play in directing it?

Please supply fully referenced 'facts' to support your viewpoint.

jb

Which way is the world going? How does this differ from directions it may have taken in the past and what role do athiest vs thiests play in directing it?

Please supply fully reference 'facts' to support your viewpoint.

jb

The very fact people are opposed to the teaching of Jesus is evidence enough. The alternative is very different.

I'm not arguing barlycorn, I'm telling.

The very fact people are opposed to the teaching of Jesus is evidence enough. The alternative is very different.

I'm not arguing barlycorn, I'm telling.

If the alternative is a life free from superstition, bigotry, ignorance and delusion then I have no problem with it.

What has any deity ever done to you? You talk stupid.

There are no deities outside of peoples imagination. Atrocious things have been done in their name.

jb

Archived