God/gods god/gods

Precisely. It is people who are evil, you finally got it right, and learn this and learn it well, Christianity is opposed to anything that harms other people

Utter balls. As noted before christianity has many aspects that are harmful to people - what I think you meant was that christianity is opposed to anything that hurts other christians and sod the rest of the Jewish/atheist/pagan/Muslim/buddist etc communities.

By tthat argument you shouldnt talk about atheists.....

Atheists exist and I talk about them while they spout a load of nonsense about things they don't believe in like deities, flying teapots and fairies at the bottom of their gardens.

Utter balls. As noted before christianity has many aspects that are harmful to people - what I think you meant was that christianity is opposed to anything that hurts other christians and sod the rest of the Jewish/atheist/pagan/Muslim/buddist etc communities.

That is so wrong. Read the Sermon on the Mount.

Archived