God/gods god/gods

Well obviously we mix with other cultures, what i'm saying is that in disbelieving we still belong to a group

But that's tautologous, and therefore a worthless statement. Everybody must, by definition, belong to some group or other if you include "all people not in any of those groups" as a group.

Well obviously we mix with other cultures, what i'm saying is that in disbelieving we still belong to a group, just so happens we don't meet in a particuler place.

So atheists don't herd together in disbelief.

As I said, I know of no other atheists in real life, so I don't see how we can "herd together in disbelief".

What you are talking about is free will which some people deny in order to be able to blame god for everything. Atheists tie themselves in knots with their contradictions.

What contradictions, most people have freewill; it just puzzles me why people in Muslims countries follow Islam as opposed to Hinduism or why people in Christian countries don’t follow Cheondoism. It appears that people follow the religion they are taught and the same religions as the community they live in many of these people are sheeple most likely don’t believe but want to conform . Whereas atheists are the same the world over, atheists aren’t taught, they don’t all live in the same communities yet for some reason they all believe the same or don’t believe what they have been told to believe, they can’t be following blindly because there is nothing to follow. It does mean atheists can’t be sheeple but they aren’t when it comes to religion.

Archived