God/gods god/gods

Jesus taught love for others and if anyone opposes Christianity and the teaching of Jesus, then that can only mean a bad and evil society by a people who do not know evil from good which we have seen expressed here today.

What would your opinion on the 14th Dalai Lama be then and his society that rejects the teachings of Jesus....?

Just curious.

Jesus taught love for others and if anyone opposes Christianity and the teaching of Jesus, then that can only mean a bad and evil society by a people who do not know evil from good which we have seen expressed here today.

So are you saying that only christians are capable of creating a decent society? Are you saying that only christians are capable of doing good? Are you saying that only christians can lead a decent, caring, moral life?

So are you saying that only christians are capable of creating a decent society? Are you saying that only christians are capable of doing good? Are you saying that only christians can lead a decent, caring, moral life?

Christianity is about more than just morality but if you took an atheist or secular society that was crime free you would find they were following Christian principles.

What would your opinion on the 14th Dalai Lama be then and his society that rejects the teachings of Jesus....?

Just curious.

I don't know anything about him, but I remember seeing a program on TV and he came across to me as a gold digging politician.

Christianity is about more than just morality but if you took an atheist or secular society that was crime free you would find they were following Christian principles.

No they wouldnt because they are not xtians.

They may be following the same types of principles but you cannot insist on them being called xtian ones - you don't have the monopoly on goodness.

I refer you to my previous question about the Dalai Lama

I don't know anything about him, but I remember seeing a program on TV and he came across to me as a gold digging politician.

Then allow me to disabuse you of that notion. I've had the singular honour of meeting the man, and spending some time living in the society he came from and it's a most enlightning, and above all tolerant and peaceful society. Something that the West would do well to heed.

As for gold digging I cannot even begin to understand where you get that idea from I'm afraid.

Then allow me to disabuse you of that notion. I've had the singular honour of meeting the man, and spending some time living in the society he came from and it's a most enlightning, and above all tolerant and peaceful society. Something that the West would do well to heed.

As for gold digging I cannot even begin to understand where you get that idea from I'm afraid.

I haven't noticed any tolerance in your posts I am sorry to say.

<snip>Usual dodging</snip>

Please try and answer the question presented, rather than ramble at me:

You:

Me:

You should know by now that he has a penchant for making things up.

Archived