God/gods god/gods

Imagine whatever you like, though I doubt you'll be correct in your assumptions.
Go into any catholic or church of England and look at the average age of the congregation. However, calling people asses who happen to believe in something you don't is insulting. I have no problem with atheism. That's your right, and I don't preach, and I certainly don't insult. I leave that to Grahame and the likes of you to destroy every religious thread there is.

Buddhism isn't theistic, and it isn't a religion.

I have no recollection of saying it was theistic only that they recognise Atheism as valid. As for the 'religion' it is but what it doesn't do is surround itself with the nonsense we normally associate with 'religion'. They still have their beliefs and most likely their traditions.

Go into any catholic or church of England and look at the average age of the congregation. However, calling people asses who happen to believe in something you don't is insulting. I have no problem with atheism. That's your right, and I don't preach, and I certainly don't insult. I leave that to Grahame and the likes of you to destroy every religious thread there is.

I'm not a believer but as i said i'm more open to the possibility.

However, calling people asses who happen to believe in something you don't is insulting.

That's not why I mentioned it, I mentioned it because someone was making assumptions, which makes them an ass. Nothing to do with what someone believes or doesn't.

I have no recollection of saying it was theistic only that they recognise Atheism as valid. As for the 'religion' it is but what it doesn't do is surround itself with the nonsense we normally associate with 'religion'. They still have their beliefs and most likely their traditions.

They most certainly do, although they do not have any belief in external manifestations of god (ie, God, Zeus, and Allah).

Archived