Cyber Wars Between a 43 & 13 yr Old Result In Physical Attack

Hi

Very scary indeed.

When PlayStation turns nasty: Father, 46, tracks down and throttles schoolboy, 13, in revenge attack for 'killing' him on Call Of Duty

'I'd been playing the whole day and he was baiting me and baiting me and just would not shut up. He went on and on and I just lost it'

Boy's mother: 'If you can’t handle losing to a child then you shouldn’t be playing games'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043589/PlayStation-gamer-Mark-Bradford-46-throttles-schoolboy-Call-Of-Duty-revenge-attack.html#ixzz1ZRntRkVm

:loopy::loopy:

The 46 year old clearly has serious mental issues IMO, if the story is true.. It's in the Daily Fail :rolleyes:

Hi

This is what really made us LOL, a typical, stereo typical fact:hihi::hihi:

""Unemployed father of three Bradford stormed from his bedsit....."

What responsible mother buys a 13 year old an 18+ rated game?

A Mother who wants a quiet life and not have to listen to some 13 year old brat whining about not being able to play the cool game all his pals are playing?

Note, I do not agree with under age kids playing age rated games.. Heck, I wouldn't let my 3 year old nephew play a Pokemon game till he's at least 5.

What responsible mother buys a 13 year old an 18+ rated game?

Hi

Factual observations indeed!!!!

When our children were growing up, we'd insist they went to bed at the right time and not stay up late unless they were on hols and special event. We never let them play games they were too young for and moniotired the net, and they did not get mobile phones until older and this was used for urgent needs only. Our son who is in his very early 20's as well as our daughter are doing well, very well, our son is a sensior IT consultant earning in excess of 250k per annum and daughter is a consultant for private shcools.

IMO the mother should be jailed for letting her child play an 18 rated game.

Hi

You make valid comments.

The courts would do well to set example, like they have done with the looters. Indeed it will not stop all but defo reduce this kind of serious disregard of the law.

If the gov had the guts to make examples of certain crimes, we feel crime on the whole in england will fall by 80-89%

We recall the time at our grammar shcool in Leeds, the threat, close encounter with a good spanking from the head changed they way we behaved, so it works on the whole. In you will get life time losers that never learn, so lock them up and throw away the key into a furnace.

Archived