Its official, we're a christian country

It is in English, the question is obvious. If your answer is "I talk to them and specifically ask them their religion" then answer that way.

I know these people as mates and aquaintances.

When you have lived in an area for over 30 years, there is very little you dont know.

I know these people as mates and aquaintances.

You know every single shopkeeper and their faith just by living in one area for over 30 years?

I've lived in one area for nearly 30 years and don't even know the name of the man who runs the Spar shop. I've never gotten around to discussing theology with him when I'm buying polos. You've got a very unique personality. :)

You know every single shopkeeper and their faith just by living in one area for over 30 years?

I've lived in one area for nearly 30 years and don't even know the name of the man who runs the Spar shop. I've never gotten around to discussing theology with him when I'm buying polos. You've got a very unique personality. :)

I would say you have a very insular and selfish attitude to your fellow man.

It is possible to meet and greet a person and within a few moments find out all the salient points regarding them.

it comes with experience of how to treat people.

I would say you have a very insular and selfish attitude to your fellow man.

That's a little unfair. I'm talking to you here. I live in the real world, with people I work with and meet in life. Just because I don't talk theology in the Co-Op doesn't make me selfish.

I don't. I'd lose my 25% council tax reducton otherwise. And I'd believe a load of factually-impossible superstition and drivel as well.

Please explain, this sounds good.

Tax reduction because you dont believe in god?

That's a little unfair. I'm talking to you here. I live in the real world, with people I work with and meet in life. Just because I don't talk theology in the Co-Op doesn't make me selfish.

No you are not.

You have a racist agenda, and are telling me I do not know what a christian is, in a tacit fashion.

Archived