Its official, we're a christian country

An interesting article here..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1180970/STEPHEN-GLOVER-Why-BBC-understand-STILL-Christian-country.html

I'm glad you all seem to agree that we are a Christian country and we should be proud of this.

Hiya Frank. Why should I be proud that 70% of the people in my country are, or claim to be, deluded?

ETA: The above does not necessarily represent the views of all members of Jack's Rake... sadly.

ETAA: The "sadly" in the above disclaimer does not necessarily represent ... yadda yadda.

And yet there are about 2 people on this forum and a few aliasses created for support, who would have it otherwise.

I don't think I know a single Christian. A few have admitted to saying they are on the cencus form out of ignorance though.

And yet there are about 2 people on this forum and a few aliasses created for support, who would have it otherwise.

The mass exodus to church on a Sunday morning is proof that we are a Christian country. :D

I was always supportive of the Beeb until recently. I'm sick of the way they try and brainwash us with all this "tolerance"

Yeah, what an evil manipulative organisation, trying to make us all tolerant. My god, what next?

tol·er·ance/ˈtälərəns/

Noun:

• The ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily...: "religious tolerance"

Archived