Its official, we're a christian country

So you believe that homosexuals don't have a choice to do what they do to each other?

They don't have a choice about what they want to do to each other sexually, and to deny those urges is unhealthy and can lead to all sorts of problems.

I have a mental bet about how you're going to reply to this.

Because it is an accurate descriptor in those cases. Next question?

Fear is very often the root of hatred, especially irrational prejudices like yours.

Irrational is not a word that stands out ether my opinion is not irrational I have put a lot of thought into what I believe,the act of homosexual sex is not right,

Irrational is not a word that stands out ether my opinion is not irrational I have put a lot of thought into what I believe,the act of homosexual sex is not right,

Do you dislike the idea of gay women having sex to the same extent or is it just gay men?

Completely irrational there Tom, I'm afraid.

Irrational literally means without reason - and that's preciseley what your objection to gay sex is, unless you can say why you feel it is wrong.

Why do people always level the word prejudice against people who find homosexuals detestable its a word that does not even begin to express my loathing of homosexuals and the depraved acts that they perform on each other,and what on earth has fear got to do with it fear of what fear of being nauseated may be.

For someone that claims not to hate, your words tell otherwise.

Completely irrational there Tom, I'm afraid.

Irrational literally means without reason - and that's preciseley what your objection to gay sex is, unless you can say why you feel it is wrong.

Yes Halibut I know what irrational means that's why I said I think about things what I say, my religious belief is my main reason for my objection that means a lot to me,

For someone that claims not to hate, your words tell otherwise.

I don't think he's been hateful. He's just stated he doesn't feel gay sex is right. I'm sure he doesn't wish any harm to any gay people.

That's the problem we have now. You can't be opposed to anything without being accused of being hate filled...

Do you think that maybe you're thinking about homosexual sex a little bit too much?

Archived