Its official, we're a christian country

Do you dislike the idea of gay women having sex to the same extent or is it just gay men?

A man and a women are supposed to come together for re procreation the word gay to me means happy,do you mean lesbians, I don,t like any kind of sexual deviance.

I don't think he's been hateful. He's just stated he doesn't feel gay sex is right.

Nope, he's said more than that:

"...does not even begin to express my loathing of homosexuals and the depraved acts that they perform on each other..."

So he loathes the acts they do, and the people themselves.

Yes Halibut I know what irrational means that's why I said I think about things what I say, my religious belief is my main reason for my objection that means a lot to me,

Well then its not rational at all is it?

Religious beliefs are by their very nature irrational.

Nope, he's said more than that:

"...does not even begin to express my loathing of homosexuals and the depraved acts that they perform on each other..."

So he loathes the acts they do, and the people themselves.

Mmmm. I missed that one I withdraw my support...!

What's the big deal, should we pretend that we're all the same?

NOW you're getting the idea :thumbsup:

EDIT: I couldn't have put it better myself, NO we shouldn't pretend we're all the same - some of us are tall, some of us are bald, some of us are straight, some of us are blonde, some of us are homosexual, some of us are prejudiced, some of us like coffee, some of us like tea, etc...

A man and a women are supposed to come together for re procreation the word gay to me means happy,do you mean lesbians, I don,t like any kind of sexual deviance.

What the hell is re procreation?

Do you mean procreation?

I've had sex lots of times in my life but only once for procreation. The rest of the times have been recreational. Does that make me abnormal?

Mmmm. I missed that one I withdraw my support...!

Frank I did not want to say hate I don't like that word but I was looking up what loathing really means and it does mean a similar word to hate so I should say dislike or something instead may be,Im just trying to get my point over without upsetting people or resorting to nastiness.

What the hell is re procreation?

Do you mean procreation?

I've had sex lots of times in my life but only once for procreation. The rest of the times have been recreational. Does that make me abnormal?

were did that re come from, abnormal in what way I don't know are you you used the word abnormal not me.

Genuine question. There are acts within homosexual relationships which many heterosexual couples too enjoy; do you also consider them to be sexually deviant?

Archived