Its official, we're a christian country

Genuine question. There are acts within homosexual relationships which many heterosexual couples too enjoy; do you also consider them to be sexually deviant?
I try and give a genuine answer sex is a wonderful thing it is a gift from God I love sex,do you mean a man having anal sex with his wife,if you ask me religious wise its not classed as sin according to the bible the bible is a bit silent about that one,you have to remember the bible was wrote by men a long time ago,I personally think consenting couples behind closed doors its up to them,

Im just trying to get my point over without upsetting people or resorting to nastiness.

But your words are full of vitriol towards GAY PEOPLE, which is clearly hatred. You just don't have the decency to even be honest.

were did that re come from

From your post:

A man and a women are supposed to come together for re procreation the word gay to me means happy

I don,t like any kind of sexual deviance.

I'd be surprised if there is much you do like:|

I personally think consenting couples behind closed doors its up to them,

Yes, of course you do:

Why do people always level the word prejudice against people who find homosexuals detestable its a word that does not even begin to express my loathing of homosexuals and the depraved acts that they perform on each other,and what on earth has fear got to do with it fear of what fear of being nauseated may be.

But your words are full of vitriol towards GAY PEOPLE, which is clearly hatred. You just don't have the decency to even be honest.

The word gay means happy to me,

From your post:

It was was a key board error

I'd be surprised if there is much you do like:|

You don,t know any thing about me.

A man and a women are supposed to come together for re procreation the word gay to me means happy,do you mean lesbians, I don,t like any kind of sexual deviance.

I try and give a genuine answer sex is a wonderful thing it is a gift from God I love sex,do you mean a man having anal sex with his wife,if you ask me religious wise its not classed as sin according to the bible the bible is a bit silent about that one,you have to remember the bible was wrote by men a long time ago,I personally think consenting couples behind closed doors its up to them,

How do you reconcile these two wildly differing statements?

Are you a Poe?

How do you reconcile these two wildly differing statements?
Not just the act there is a lot to consider about anal sex between married couples like I say its up to them to discus and make a decision ,there is no law against it the bible says avoid it, according to the bible any thing done sexually between married couples should be consenting.

Archived