Its official, we're a christian country

were did that re come from, abnormal in what way I don't know are you you used the word abnormal not me.

Okay let me rephrase that for you;

A man and a women are supposed to come together for re procreation the word gay to me means happy,do you mean lesbians, I don,t like any kind of sexual deviance.

What the hell is re procreation?

Do you mean procreation?

I've had sex lots of times in my life but only once for procreation. The rest of the times have been recreational. Does that make me not normal? Or even a sexual deviant?

Not just the act there is a lot to consider about anal sex between married couples like I say its up to them to discus and make a decision ,there is no law against it the bible says avoid it, according to the bible any thing done sexually between married couples should be consenting.

Isn't it still illegal between couples? It used to be. Anyway, your grammar is dodgy, as are your beliefs. I suspect that you aren't really that well educated.

According to the bible, you can rape someone and then marry them and kill people for working on the sabbath.

Isn't it still illegal between couples? It used to be. Anyway, your grammar is dodgy, as are your beliefs. I suspect that you aren't really that well educated.
Whilst the views he's presenting are indeed abhorrent, insulting him is unlikely to open his mind, quite the opposite in fact.

Okay let me rephrase that for you;

What the hell is re procreation?

Do you mean procreation?

I've had sex lots of times in my life but only once for procreation. The rest of the times have been recreational. Does that make me not normal? Or even a sexual deviant?

Take the re away it was a typing error,procreation yes, surly enough you can see that,you must have made some typing errors your self before when a man and woman have sex they can procreate, you can have sex as many times as you like why should that make you abnormal I would think that would be normal, homosexuality is a sin

to disagree with a persons beliefs is acceptable,but to insult their use of grammar and imply a lack of education is not.you demean only yourself by making that remark.

was that the style of Christopher Hitchens it most certainly was not.

Take the re away it was a typing error,procreation yes, surly enough you can see that,you must have made some typing errors your self before when a man and woman have sex they can procreate, you can have sex as many times as you like why should that make you abnormal I would think that would be normal, homosexuality is a sin

You seem to misunderstand the term "procreate". It means to conceive, to "make a baby". You said that "a man and woman are supposed to come together for procreation" giving it as one of your reasons for finding gay sex detestable or not normal or whatever other word you want to use now.

I have had sex many times with my wife, but only ever once for procreation.

Every other time was recreational, just like gay sex (for men OR women) is.

Do you or your wife ever use the act of making love to express the depth of your feelings towards each other?

Archived