Its official, we're a christian country

You don,t know any thing about me.

Your words on here speak volumes and tell me all I need to know.

homosexuality is a sin

In the eyes of bigots.

That's the opinion of many people, they have a right to it without being attacked.

Not when saying/posting them in public.

'Challenged' does not mean 'physically attacked'.

No one has been physically attacked on here though.:confused:

Tom Fletcher said it.Seems pretty clear.

So it does. Tom, do you have any biblical references you can quote in support of your irrational views?

Conrod, what's your excuse - surely you don't claim to be a Christian?

Perhaps a vicar felt you up when you were a boy or something?

So it does. Tom, do you have any biblical references you can quote in support of your irrational views?
Sorry cuz, but you're a little off the pace. He's already quoted the famous leviticus bit and has pretty much said that he doesn't have a problem picking and choosing what parts of the bible to believe (just like pretty much every Christian I've ever met in that regard).

As a christian I follow the word of God and what the scriptures say, and they state clearly homosexuality is a sin,as a christian God tells me I have to except all people as they are, I can live with that and I always treat people with respect regardless, so as a christian I do accept homosexuals as people who deserve love, God tells me I have to pray for them but that does not mean I approve of there sins , its the man on man sexual act that christian's have a problem with as this is a sin so they are sinners who practice the act of homosexual sex, If my opinion is classed as homophobic I'm sorry if some people see it that way but I can not change it it is my belief.

As a christian I follow the word of God and what the scriptures say, and they state clearly homosexuality is a sin,as a christian God tells me I have to except all people as they are, I can live with that and I always treat people with respect regardless, so as a christian I do accept homosexuals as people who deserve love, God tells me I have to pray for them but that does not mean I approve of there sins , its the man on man sexual act that christian's have a problem with as this is a sin so they are sinners who practice the act of homosexual sex, If my opinion is classed as homophobic I'm sorry if some people see it that way but I can not change it it is my belief.

What about lesbinums?

To be a bigoted homophobic you would have to hate or fear homosexual people and be intolerant of them. I would say you can have the opinion that they are sinners without being a bigoted homophobic.

Archived