Its official, we're a christian country

I've never been in my life.

Now you'll say...."Why start a thread about Christianity then, if its not some lame excuse to stir up racial hatred?"...:D

Me neither.

I once shared a house with a guy who declared my job as Un-Christian. Well, me working shifts and Sundays is the reason you can watch TV 24 hours a day, Jesuslovers.

I soon left that situation. But not before putting a hammer through his telly while he was at his stupid airport chaperone job.

The Office of National Statistics reports that 70% of the population thinks they're Christian. That kind of blows out of the water the BBC and their daft ban on BC and AD.

So how many of that 70% have actually kicked up a fuss about the 'daft ban'?

I don't know but I'm guessing hardly any.

And your point is, caller?

John X

The Office of National Statistics reports that 70% of the population thinks they're Christian. That kind of blows out of the water the BBC and their daft ban on BC and AD.

You know that hasn't happened don't you? There is no BAN on BC or AD, never was, never will be.

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2011/09/bbc-bans-bcad-lie-continues-to-spread.html

If you are so concerned with misinformation, maybe you should stop spreading it yourself.

You know that hasn't happened don't you? There is no BAN on BC or AD, never was, never will be.

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2011/09/bbc-bans-bcad-lie-continues-to-spread.html

If you are so concerned with misinformation, maybe you should stop spreading it yourself.

Apologies for the confusion. Your link to the poorly constructed web site by a person I have never heard of obviously trumps all the previous articles on the subject...:hihi:

Force fed Halal meat.

Traditional dating methods removed by the BBC.

Terrorists living on state benefit.

White children raped and abused.

White British people denied their heritage (re debate about indigenous Brits)

Immigrants displacing the working class, black and white..

Sharia law on our streets.

etc

Wow, you are really coming out of the closet now! :cool:

John X

Force fed Halal meat.

Traditional dating methods removed by the BBC.

Terrorists living on state benefit.

White children raped and abused.

White British people denied their heritage (re debate about indigenous Brits)

Immigrants displacing the working class, black and white..

Sharia law on our streets.

etc

Is it any surprise that the EDL is growing in strength....? If we were more honest with the challengers the white middle class establishment has brought upon us. There wouldn't be an EDL..

Honest, none extremists, are most welcome here. The rest should be shot against a wall along with their apologists and collaborators...:)

Morning everybody...:hihi:

Good Frank, Goood! The force of the dark side is growing strong in you!

:hihi::hihi: (that's mwuuhuhuhuhaahaahaaa, not tee hee)

Archived