Its official, we're a christian country

Force fed Halal meat.

Traditional dating methods removed by the BBC.

Terrorists living on state benefit.

White children raped and abused.

White British people denied their heritage (re debate about indigenous Brits)

Immigrants displacing the working class, black and white..

Sharia law on our streets.

etc

Is it any surprise that the EDL is growing in strength....? If we were more honest with the challengers the white middle class establishment has brought upon us. There wouldn't be an EDL..

Honest, none extremists, are most welcome here. The rest should be shot against a wall along with their apologists and collaborators...:)

Morning everybody...:hihi:

Ahahaha!

You are John Littlerichard and I claim my five pounds.

Show me evidence that he was real.

if its evidence you want you will have to do your own research.i'm no expert.sometime back i watced the bbc programme "a history of christianity" i found it very informative.it is a fact though that other faith groups do accept the existence of christ------be they jews muslims hindus etc .(and athiests).

if its evidence you want you will have to do your own research.i'm no expert.sometime back i watced the bbc programme "a history of christianity" i found it very informative.it is a fact though that other faith groups do accept the existence of christ------be they jews muslims hindus etc .(and athiests).

Whoops, misread that!

The Office of National Statistics reports that 70% of the population thinks they're Christian. That kind of blows out of the water the BBC and their daft ban on BC and AD.

There's also far less gays in the village than some would report as well. Only 1.3% of men reported they were gay. Stonewall have claimed 27%. There's nothing wrong with being gay but we need honesty. They inflate the figures to justify their existence and to ensure the equal opportunities maniac inflict their daft ideologies on us all.

When will the left wake up and stop all the misinformation.

What's next the revelation that the indigenous English are white? :hihi:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2043482/Whatever-BBC-say-Britain-mainly-white-Christian-straight.html

Blows out of the water the numpties who claim we're being invaded by Muslims.

whoops i was replying to a post by donkey that he edited and deleting my reply did not take effect..........silly computer novice! will have to keep posting need more practice.donkey youve exposed me to ridicule shame on you.

Blows out of the water the numpties who claim we're being invaded by Muslims.

I dont think that it is that the country is being invaded.

But no one can deny that the faith has many more adherents than previously.

But it may just be that it is the same as with Christianity, because their Dad is one, so are they?

Archived