Anwar al Awlaki Killed.

Hi

We thought we'd share this with you.

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16080254

Hopefully, this will teach others not to behave in the way this bloke did.

Not everyone in the uk backs the Iraq war, Libian war/etc/etc and yet these people want to target the ordinary citizens here, very sad.

I couldn't give a stuff about the story but this is probably one of the stupidest pieces of "journalism" i've ever read;

Al Qaeda strategists will be rocked back on their heels by the killing of al Awlaki, 40

Couldn't have expected much more from Fox News, er, I mean, Sky News..

I somehow doubt that the threat of death will be much of a deterrent to suicide bombers.

Hi

Sadly, you are right to a degree.

You may recall when Israel blew out of his wheelchair a leader of Hamas several years ago. The elderly bloke was travelling in a armoured car in Gazza, was hit by rocket fire from IDF. We recall a bloke carrying a wheel of a wheelchair surrounf the what was a bullet proof car. Subsequently, the IDF killed 2 other, new leaders and then the group kept the name of their leader secret for a while.

Then there have been cases when young sucicide bombers have given up.

We beleive in taking off the head of an army of snakes - may not stop the others but will throw them off for a good while

I couldn't give a stuff about the story but this is probably one of the stupidest pieces of "journalism" i've ever read;

Couldn't have expected much more from Fox News, er, I mean, Sky News..

Hi

That did catch our eyes as well.

If we were the leaders of the US, we'd do what the IDF did, take them out one by one until they came to the peace table.

I somehow doubt that the threat of death will be much of a deterrent to suicide bombers.

That may be true of the suicide bombers but this bloke was a leader of the organisation. There is no way he wanted to be in the firing line, he has his followers to do the actual dying.

Archived