Looking for a ballroom/latin and/or salsa partner

I've recently moved to Sheffield and am looking to find a regular dance partner in the area. I'd like to take lessons and compete if possible.

Previously, I have danced at intermediate level ballroom and novice level latin on the university dancesport circuit. I also dance salsa and would be up for going to regular classes with a partner.

Please drop me a line if you're interested...

• 4 months later...

Hi there, I don't know if you have yet found a partner, but I am looking for a male dance partner. I have been dancing & competing for 5 years & love all the 10 ballroom & latin dances. I am 18, petite & 5' 3" without shoes. I would be happy to meet & try out? I train & could arrange for you to try out there if you would like?

• 2 months later...

SATURDAY SALSA night @ CITY LIMITS on 19th MAY. (7:30pm - 1:30 am)

City Limits and VJ brings you a fantastic salsa night on a weekend in Sheffield. This will be a monthly event which includes one of the finest floor to dance, lovely people and a nice dancing atmosphere.

7:30pm - 8:30pm - Free Salsa lesson -improvers level by VJ (isalsa)

There will be a couple of SURPRISE dance performances.

Yes, thats right !!!. No one should ask me about it, because its a SURPRISE !!! We have raffle tickets, games and some interesting prizes to be given away.

Dress to impress for this classy event!

DJ VJ from isalsa, playing some hot, traditional and new salsa music along with bachata, merengue, kizomba, salsaton and other genres to make it a party night.

So come and expect a lovely evening with us.

Venue - City Limits Dance center

607-613 Penistone Road Sheffield, South Yorkshire [ view map ]

[ view map ] Tickets - £7/6 (NUS) Book in advance or just pay on the door

Phone: 07411497643

E-mail: vjsalsa@hotmail.com

Archived