Only one in four think Ed Miliband would make a credible Prime Minister.

Only one in four think Ed Miliband would make a credible Prime Minister, so why don't Labour ditch him?

Source The Independent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00651/comres-poll-graphic_651689a.jpg

Probably because the election isn't for 3.5 years

The next year is make or break for the lad. If he fails he won't be the leader at the end of 2012

Labour don't ditch leaders no matter how useless they are. If they wouldn't get rid of Brown after the 2009 European elections - beaten nationally by UKIP and by the Cornish nationalists in Cornwall - they won't get rid of Miliband. In any case who'd replace him? His brother, who turned a blind eye on behalf of the Yanks to the use of illegal cluster bombs? Ed Balls, Brown's favourite yes-man? Yvette Cooper? Maybe in 4 years. They're stuck with him. I can see the Tories getting a majority at the next election when those Labour supporters who slagged off the Lib-Dems look a bit silly when the former Lib-Dems vote Tory.

Milliband and Cameron have no credibility as PMs.

They are an embarrassment to their parties.

There is not one MP fit to tread in the footsteps of our previous great PMs.

There is much talk at present of BC and AD.

We should divide British polics into BT and AT.

Before Thatcher every PM stood for himself.

After Thatcher, no PM dared speak for himself. He had to bow down to the great lady, or be destroyed.

The result is as we see today.

Which great Prime Minister's are you talking about?

Do you have any favorites?

No?, thought not from the tenor of your question.

Only three I can think of, Churchill, MacMillan, Wilson, in my lifetime.

The others are also rans.

From 1979 onward we have had no elected PMs, only those made by the Kingmaker Murdoch.

Thatcher and Blair were merely his mouthpieces.

Since his fall from grace it is blindingly obvious how much power he had.

Cameron is flailing about in desperation without his leadership.

Do you have any favorites?

No?, thought not from the tenor of your question.

So you ask questions and do not have the good manners to wait for the answer from

another poster :shakes:. I am very capable of contributing my own opinions without any assistance, thank you.

Archived