Only one in four think Ed Miliband would make a credible Prime Minister.

Only one in four people think Ed Miliband would make a credible Prime Minister, so why don't Labour ditch him?

Possibly because the possible replacements might be no better.

The endless moaning abour Gordon Brown from his own side always puzzled me. If Labour MP's thought he was rubbish why did they all sign his nomination papers in the first place? You'd have thought that if he was that bad there would have been more credible challenge from somebody more plausible then John McDonnell.

Do you have any favorites?

No?, thought not from the tenor of your question.

So you ask questions and do not have the good manners to wait for the answer from

another poster :shakes:. I am very capable of contributing my own opinions without any assistance, thank you.

As your question was addressed to no one, I naturally thought you were questioning me.

No one else seemed interested.

He's a good bloke, I hope they keep until he next General Election.

Purely as a matter of interest, why do you support the Conservative Party so much?

It is unclear why someone posting on a popular forum such as this would support such a party, for they do not have any ordinary persons interests under consideration.

The same question applies to Bojangles.

Purely as a matter of interest, why do you support the Conservative Party so much?

It is unclear why someone posting on a popular forum such as this would support such a party, for they do not have any ordinary persons interests under consideration.

The same question applies to Bojangles.

Most counties in England are supportive of the Conservaive party.

The exceptions are the ex-heavy industry areas like South Yorkshire, Tyneside and parts of the Midlands, plus of course the London boroughs for different reasons.

To me, that blue majority across most of England represents the 'ordinary person'.

The class war loving ex-miners and steelwokers who hate Tories because of miguided them'n'us views they've been brainwashed with by unions and Labour are not the 'ordinary person'. They're peculiar to places like Sheffield.

The class war loving ex-miners and steelwokers who hate Tories because of miguided them'n'us views they've been brainwashed with by unions and Labour are not the 'ordinary person'. They're peculiar to places like Sheffield.

Taking the **** out of Sheffielders again Mr Bojangles!

Taking the **** out of Sheffielders again Mr Bojangles!
Not at all - saying it like it is.

The Sheffielders I know aren't like that at all, but Sheffield is one of Britain's leading sink estate cities - we have swathes of our city covered in council estates and therein lie Labour's core voters.

Not at all - saying it like it is.

The Sheffielders I know aren't like that at all, but Sheffield is one of Britain's leading sink estate cities - we have swathes of our city covered in council estates and therein lie Labour's core voters.

Are you a Sheffielder Mr Bojangles?

Archived