Only one in four think Ed Miliband would make a credible Prime Minister.

I suppose it is the tragedy of the Labour Party that there are many in its hierarchy that don't understand this either. This is why the party allows trade unions to pick it's leaders and then don't have a clue why folks don't relate to them.

Again we have non answer.

What is it that makes you want a malevolent, destructive and socially exclusive force in power over your country?

You'd have to be severely deluded (or blinded by party politics) to think that a few percentage points either way, for any party, makes a blind bit of difference to anyone in the real world in October 2011.

It won't put food on the table.

Only proper constuctive work will do that.

So we can forget food on the table under this rag bag set up we have currently destroying my ,and incidentally, your, country.

So, getting back on topic, you think that Ed Milliband is the man for the job and would be a credible PM?

No, nor do I think any of the current Blair/Thatcher lookalikes is up to the job.

This country is begging for a leader, and we have no one to fill that role.

That, I am afraid, is not an answer.

I am intrigued as to why some one should support an organisation such as the Tories.

Their interest and yours are 180 degrees opposite.

It has always amazed me how, and why, working people support the party of the petty aristocracy.

Are you serious?

I don't see how their interests and mine are 180 degrees opposite, and I'm struggling to work out what the gravity is like on your planet if you think it's the 'party of the petty aristocracy'.

The conservatives offer encouragement to businesses small and large to gain reward from effort and initiative. Commercial and industrial success comes from the pioneering efforts of individuals motivated to succeed, not publicly-owned organisations plodding along. Businesses should not be crippled by overly active unions which fund and influence the Labour party.

They offer (in normal times when not recovering a broken country from Labour's ineptitude) sensible levels of taxation, not burdening the working man to fund bloating of the public sector and welfare state.

There’s also traditional views on law and order and education - criminals should be punished and people should be able to choose private education without being subjected to left wing vitriol.

The Conservative policies don’t pander to the ‘petty aristocracy’; to claim such is either deliberately manipulating the picture, or it reveals a deep-rooted and misguided class envy that so many left-wingers are victims of.

The Tories are the party that any sensible tax-paying working man or woman should vote for – and away from the ‘muck and brass’ cities like Sheffield, that’s how they do vote.

Some people may prefer to vote Labour: those who prefer to get by on benefits and milk the system; those who don’t have the education or intellect to understand that the old heavy steel and mining industries were dying of their own accord irrespective of government action; and those who just haven’t yet grown out of their deluded left-wing student days.

Are you serious?

I don't see how their interests and mine are 180 degrees opposite, and I'm struggling to work out what the gravity is like on your planet if you think it's the 'party of the petty aristocracy'.

The conservatives offer encouragement to businesses small and large to gain reward from effort and initiative. Commercial and industrial success comes from the pioneering efforts of individuals motivated to succeed, not publicly-owned organisations plodding along. Businesses should not be crippled by overly active unions which fund and influence the Labour party.

They offer (in normal times when not recovering a broken country from Labour's ineptitude) sensible levels of taxation, not burdening the working man to fund bloating of the public sector and welfare state.

There’s also traditional views on law and order and education - criminals should be punished and people should be able to choose private education without being subjected to left wing vitriol.

The Conservative policies don’t pander to the ‘petty aristocracy’; to claim such is either deliberately manipulating the picture, or it reveals a deep-rooted and misguided class envy that so many left-wingers are victims of.

The Tories are the party that any sensible tax-paying working man or woman should vote for – and away from the ‘muck and brass’ cities like Sheffield, that’s how they do vote.

Some people may prefer to vote Labour: those who prefer to get by on benefits and milk the system; those who don’t have the education or intellect to understand that the old heavy steel and mining industries were dying of their own accord irrespective of government action; and those who just haven’t yet grown out of their deluded left-wing student days.

Go and have a lie down

Archived