Old and new skinheads /punks

deffield

i remember the old showboat skinhead crew, they were older than I...but used to frequent the place and go to the minerva cafe/chippy

SWXX

do you remember a skin head with jeans with arows on them pointing down , his docs looked like glass they wer polished that much . use to hang around the markets and 4 seasons pond street around the time sham brigsy eric china gizy razor nad scot tony ellis buny diger gaily taby taz tomo drid mark hodgits eric big roger soski kern adel and a few more , hung out in the bow center in the day near west street and a few other places at night ...............

Iwas not a rocker but did have a great leather bomber coat covered in silver buttons for my motor bike, would have looked cool but wife on arm and pushing a chair with two kids well i ask you, stroling along the sea front when we heard clump clump behind us looking back about 200 rockers was close at hand slowing down to let them circle around us ,all was going well untill some old minnie in the crowd shouted out "look at that even bringing kids on their dust ups"

Archived