Occupy Wall Street

Logical fallacies and tautologies don't make your point any clearer to an ignoramus like me.

Spell it out.

The reality of how the banking elite control our governments is there, if only you'd open your eyes to see it.

we're all on the same side my mate, don't fight the people who are trying to stand up for you and your family and people just like you.

You really think we live in a democracy?

that's my point though as it's not just your usual white middle class veggie liberals, its on a unprecedented scale they've never seen before, hence why there is no mention of it here from the mainstream press.

The authorities are very worried and why the Police have been instructed to beat up a few housewives, cause disarray so it's no longer a peaceful protest and distract it from its real meaning.

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6HbOcRDoMo&feature=player_embedded

Ha Ha you've got a profuse imagination! Anyway so what if it is the 'usual suspects' on the demo, at least it gives dullards like Richard Littlejohn of the Mail something to bitch about.

The reality of how the banking elite control our governments is there, if only you'd open your eyes to see it.

we're all on the same side my mate, don't fight the people who are trying to stand up for you and your family and people just like you.

You really think we live in a democracy?

Nope, I'm still not getting it. Perhaps the tin foil hat is hampering my progress to your exalted level.

Can you spell it out properly?

Nope, I'm still not getting it. Perhaps the tin foil hat is hampering my progress to your exalted level.

Can you spell it out properly?

I think that he's trying to tell you what

tried to tell you.

I'm sure that we will all be ok in the end though.

Archived