You Weather For the next TWO WEEKS Plus 2 Days

I just look on my phone. Current weather conditions and forecast for next 7 days is a default app on it.

Even changes the data dependant on my location so I don't have to faff about if I travel.

Hi

We are not phone people, so rely on the but more so on the net. We have a notebook type lappy top in our car, son has added what he calls a "donggel" to the lappy - so we keep in touch that way. The BBC is a good place for 4 days ahead but we find the 16 day gives us a guide but often changes as we beleive most forcasters can't accuratlet predicted more than 2 days ahead.

Hi

We are not phone people, so rely on the but more so on the net. We have a notebook type lappy top in our car, son has added what he calls a "donggel" to the lappy - so we keep in touch that way. The BBC is a good place for 4 days ahead but we find the 16 day gives us a guide but often changes as we beleive most forcasters can't accuratlet predicted more than 2 days ahead.

LDeville London SW3 Distinguished Social Commentators = = A FACTUAL FACT

Those that envy us will indeed make feeble attempts to get us suspended/banned. We post within the T&C's of the site and ignore trouble makers at will, FACT.

The one thing that really stands out in a lot of your posts is your atrocious spelling mistakes.

A

Factual

Fact

Those that envy us will indeed make feeble attempts to get us suspended/banned. We post within the T&C's of the site and ignore trouble makers at will, FACT.

The one thing that really stands out in a lot of your posts is your atrocious spelling mistakes.

A

Factual

Fact

Surely, it's the spelling that's atrocious, not the mistakes? :huh:

A

Factual

Fact

I know. I think it effects my spelling to because whenever I see anything posts by the OP I can never remember if the word I'm thinking of is spelt nob or knob.

Archived