You Weather For the next TWO WEEKS Plus 2 Days

LDeville London SW3 Distinguished Social Commentators = = A FACTUAL FACT

Those that envy us will indeed make feeble attempts to get us suspended/banned. We post within the T&C's of the site and ignore trouble makers at will, FACT.

The one thing that really stands out in a lot of your posts is your atrocious spelling mistakes.

A

Factual

Fact

One thing that stands out with you is that you come across as arrogant up your own backside plank if moaning about people's spelling is all you have to do with your time you must lead a very sad life.

Those that envy us will indeed make feeble attempts to get us suspended/banned. We post within the T&C's of the site and ignore trouble makers at will, FACT.

The one thing that really stands out in a lot of your posts is your atrocious spelling mistakes.

A

Factual

Fact

Fail, even I'm not THAT pedantic! :loopy:

One thing that stands out with you is that you come across as arrogant up your own backside plank if moaning about people's spelling is all you have to do with your time you must lead a very sad life.

Oh come on, have you read LDeville's posts? He's one of the most annoying trolls on here.

Hi

thanks for telling off the poster:hihi::hihi:

A

Factual

Fact

I think he does it to wind people like yourself up. This place is full of em. Personally, I love it. I also ahve enough intelect to tell what he means.

Also he knows how to quote a poster correctly. Frankly I find the quality of your quote atrocious.

I think he does it to wind people like yourself up. This place is full of em. Personally, I love it. I also ahve enough intelect to tell what he means.

Also he knows how to quote a poster correctly. Frankly I find the quality of your quote atrocious.

:hihi::hihi:

Archived