You Weather For the next TWO WEEKS Plus 2 Days

Oh come on, have you read LDeville's posts? He's one of the most annoying trolls on here.

I rarely come on here anymore mate because of the likes of Halibut Wednesday1 Upinwath who think it's acceptable to call people racists when they have no proof to back up there accusations.

I rarely come on here anymore mate because of the likes of Halibut Wednesday1 Upinwath who think it's acceptable to call people racists when they have no proof to back up there accusations.

Behave - stacks of evidence in your case sunshine, you're just too daft to accept it.

Hi

We have prepared a list re his abuse, and will decide over the next few days if to report him.

Your choice, but we ignore the poster, but do indeed record his inappropriate comments.

:)

Hi

We have prepared a list re his abuse, and will decide over the next few days if to report him.

Your choice, but we ignore the poster, but do indeed record his inappropriate comments.

He's a member and supporter of a racist organisation. I fully support his right to use SF to try and spread hatred and retain my right to call him for it.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Spelling 100%

Oh come on, have you read LDeville's posts? He's one of the most annoying trolls on here.

Is it a 'He' or a 'She'?

Have you noted the use of the Royal 'We'? (Or should that be the Royal Wee?)

Perhaps Deville is Phil the Greek extracting the urine.:hihi:

Is it a 'He' or a 'She'?

Have you noted the use of the Royal 'We'? (Or should that be the Royal Wee?)

Perhaps Deville is Phil the Greek extracting the urine.:hihi:

Perhaps Deville is not a troll and instead is a 9 year old pretending to be an adult.

Archived