Family history!! albert fontana, quirico fontana??

tana86

tyring to trace my family history but having real difficulty. i need to find out all i can about albert fontana (my grandad) and quirico fontana ( great grandad) all ive got so far is the quirico was in ww1 and was in the labour corps cant get much more about it. he was born in italy and came over to england, if any1 know how or has any info pls let me know as im really intesested... thanks, katie

hi there if you would like to email me with your address my wife will contact you has she is quiricos granddaughter and alberts niece.

• 5 months later...
tyring to trace my family history but having real difficulty. i need to find out all i can about albert fontana (my grandad) and quirico fontana ( great grandad) all ive got so far is the quirico was in ww1 and was in the labour corps cant get much more about it. he was born in italy and came over to england, if any1 know how or has any info pls let me know as im really intesested... thanks, katie

i was surprised to read this msg which appeared while I was looking for references to Quirico Fontana on the net.

my greatgrandfather was named Quirico Fontana. he was Swiss, from Stabbio or Novazzano in Ticino. he moved to Neuchatel and married Fanny Volper. they had 14 children. there is an Albert Fontana who was one of the children or possibly a grandchild. i believe he moved to Brasil.

My email : mamadvisors@gmail.com

i was surprised to read this msg which appeared while I was looking for references to Quirico Fontana on the net.

my greatgrandfather was named Quirico Fontana. he was Swiss, from Stabbio or Novazzano in Ticino. he moved to Neuchatel and married Fanny Volper. they had 14 children. there is an Albert Fontana who was one of the children or possibly a grandchild. i believe he moved to Brasil.

My email : mamadvisors@gmail.com

hi could you contact my wife on anthealee@btinternet.com

• 1 year later...

Archived