Amanda knox trial

Why are the media, including the BBC, concentrating on Amanda Knox? What about Rafael Sollecito, he's lost 4 years of his life too. Thought the BBC would be a bit better, but they just follow the rest of the media pack.

well thats probably because she is american.they usually get more news coverage in this country.i expect raphael will be getting publicity in italy.

I don't think Knox has to worry about money, Donald Trump took care of the whole situation for the knox family from the very start his was fully involved.

Personally I think she's guilty, along with the boy friend.

I certainly think she knows a lot more than she was prepared to admit and she pointed the finger at a man who later had an alibi and was acquitted.

However, since the investigation wasn't handled well and the DNA evidence messed up she had to be cleared of any charges.

Didn't know the Donald was involved though. I suppose he might have thought that the poor little American girl was the vicitim of a foreign and barbaric judicial system :D

Why are the media, including the BBC, concentrating on Amanda Knox?

Because stories about attractive young women always get a disproportionate amount of news coverage.

For example in a complex legal battle involving a delicate mix of international players (an American an Italian) and a murdered British girl, the quintessential British person would see this picture

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Columnist/Columnists/2010/12/18/1292693926675/amanda-knox-001.jpg

and say "check the nipples on foxy knoxy".

I don't think Knox has to worry about money, Donald Trump took care of the whole situation for the knox family from the very start his was fully involved.

Personally I think she's guilty, along with the boy friend.

By God, are you suggesting that bribery was involved here?

I have always thought it strange that we saw no pictures of the lass (meredith) herself until the latter days of all this.

I do not want a young woman locked up, but if she is gulty of this crime then she must take the

phttp://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/21/the-danger-of-donald-trump/unishment, no matter who her benefactor is, or his relationship to Berlesconi.

By God, are you suggesting that bribery was involved here?

I have always thought it strange that we saw no pictures of the lass (meredith) herself until the latter days of all this.

I do not want a young woman locked up, but if she is gulty of this crime then she must take the

phttp://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/21/the-danger-of-donald-trump/unishment, no matter who her benefactor is, or his relationship to Berlesconi.

Bribery :confused: not at all, from whom ? Trump was helping helping the family with their finances.

you've got to be joking:oshe's young , good looking and got what everybody of the "me" generation wants instant fame and big money:D

they could have 4 years of my life for half that amount

Four going on twenty-six. Still want to take the risk?

Archived