Amanda knox trial

I don't know, the lady gets the limelight with ticket to become a millionairess, and the femmies are still complaining!!

Us 'femmies' are never happy.:D

The fact that she is set to become a millionaire is evidence of the public's prurient interest in women who allegedly (or not) commit sex crimes. I find it rather sickening but then again there are sick people out there who have dull lives and fantasise about this kind of notoriety.

Us 'femmies' are never happy.:D

The fact that she is set to become a millionaire is evidence of the public's prurient interest in women who allegedly (or not) commit sex crimes. I find it rather sickening but then again there are sick people out there who have dull lives and fantasise about this kind of notoriety.

I'm waiting for Casey Anthony's picture in Playboy center fold :hihi::D

I'm waiting for Casey Anthony's picture in Playboy center fold :hihi::D

I googled her, I agree she is very attractive. Apparently, Knox got loads of male mail inside, I thought that that was more of a weird female syndrome, writing to lifers and men on death row etc.

I used to fancy the arse off OJ Simpson, until he was charged with the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman (of which I am convinced he was guilty) whereupon I promptly went off him.

sorry but anybody who 'fancied the arse' off of OJ Simpson, even before he got charged with murder is just a perv.

just look at the way he acts in 'Roots'. Embarrassing. He should have got the chair for that alone.

Was he in Roots? I must get the DVD boxed set. Since when was acting skills a requisite? If it were, then most of the so called Hollywood stars and A listers would never get a look in.

Archived