Amanda knox trial

I googled her, I agree she is very attractive. Apparently, Knox got loads of male mail inside, I thought that that was more of a weird female syndrome, writing to lifers and men on death row etc.

I used to fancy the arse off OJ Simpson, until he was charged with the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman (of which I am convinced he was guilty) whereupon I promptly went off him.

You can write OJ care of the State of Nevada Department of Corrections. I jusr hope for his sake that none of his fellow inmates took a fancy to his arse already :hihi:

is that a femminist thing? to fancy a balck bloke who's got a reputation for knocking women around especialy blonde ones.:suspect:

going by o j's trial if knox had her case held in the states

she'd have ended up with her own late night tv show.

Yeah for sure, we all fancy spouse abusers.:roll: I didn't know that he was a wife beater at the time, did I? Of course being a feminist and living up the stereotype, I am really a dyke and had the hots for Aileen Wournos.:o

You can write OJ care of the State of Nevada Department of Corrections. I jusr hope for his sake that none of his fellow inmates took a fancy to his arse already :hihi:

:hihi: - thanks for the tip. I quite fancy another trip to Nevada

There are certain types of women who are atrracted to killers. Two killers come to mind although their names are probably unfamiliar to SF members.

The first is Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker killer. Ramirez broke into the houses of several elderly women in the Los Angeles area and after raping killed them.

He was convicted and sent to death row. Still there but he was married a few years ago

The second is Scott Peterson who murdered his 7 month pregnant wife Laci Peterson and dumped her body at sea. Also on death row in San Quentin but apparently he regularly gets letters from adoring females.I guess there's some truth in the old saying that "there's always someone somewhere out there who loves you" :gag:

• 1 month later...

Archived