Amanda knox trial

if you've done any reading about the case over the last few yrs this was always going to be the outcome. it would never have got to a conviction first time round in the UK based on the flawed dna evidence which was the mainstay of the prosecution and was objected to at the time it was presented. the italian police apparently conducted an abolute farcial investigation that has been scorned by numerous worldwide forensic experts, the case being whipped up into a media frenzy on behalf of the prosecutors looking to further their careers (politically?)

and of course one guy did actually admit to the murder fairly quickly and was sentenced accordingly. the rest of the case was purely if the 2 others were involved at all which hinged on the flimsy dna evidence.

almost certainly some form of monetary recompense will be payable to the people wrongly convicted, either paid directly or from film/book/tv type work, and who would blame them, it has changed their lives and will possibly ruin it for them forever

I have to agree with you on this one Chris....They would have never have been convicted.

Poor Merideth's family must feel as though they have been through hell and back and now all again.

My instinct says she's dangerous and probably guilty. Can't put my finger on why, but there it is.

thats what the italian police thought. when they charged her.... no i think she is innocent.but she did not do herself any favours the way she reacted after the murder.

thats what the italian police thought. when they charged her.... no i think she is innocent.but she did not do herself any favours the way she reacted after the murder.

I agree. she also has said that she was "made" to sign the confession to the murder by the police.

Archived