Amanda knox trial

there is a very good book about an unsolved serial killer case in the same region of italy (name escapes me of book) which shows in some detail how the italian legal system, police, media and prosecutors all work, quite interesting and unlike anything we have over here by the look of it. memory is failing me but the author has i believe also written about the flaws in this case for some time.

Whether or not Amanda Knox is guilty, all this 'Foxy Knoxy' nonsense is inappropriate. Have we forgotten Meredith Kercher was murdered?

Total and utter agreement with you.

I think some people these days have difficulty seperating reality from the games shows they watch so avidly.

Total and utter agreement with you.

I think some people these days have difficulty seperating reality from the games shows they watch so avidly.

i agree too this case has been tragic,and people should not mock real suffering.

And if she is innocent she deserves every penny. Not like it'll buy those 4 missing years back. She'll have to start her life again.

you've got to be joking:oshe's young , good looking and got what everybody of the "me" generation wants instant fame and big money:D

they could have 4 years of my life for half that amount

Earlier tonight i had TMZ live streaming on my laptop and one of the main topics was why has this story gained so much coverage. TV, newspaper, internet.

One of the reasons discussed was it was because of the whole sexed up foxy knoxy image the media gave her. If she was a 300lb totally unattractive girl, while it no doubt would have still made the news, would it have gain as much coverage as it has been getting.

Archived