Amanda knox trial

Earlier tonight i had TMZ live streaming on my laptop and one of the main topics was why has this story gained so much coverage. TV, newspaper, internet.

One of the reasons discussed was it was because of the whole sexed up foxy knoxy image the media gave her. If she was a 300lb totally unattractive girl, while it no doubt would have still made the news, would it have gain as much coverage as it has been getting.

No of course not and that's what makes it all even more saddening and sickening.

Earlier tonight i had TMZ live streaming on my laptop and one of the main topics was why has this story gained so much coverage. TV, newspaper, internet.

One of the reasons discussed was it was because of the whole sexed up foxy knoxy image the media gave her. If she was a 300lb totally unattractive girl, while it no doubt would have still made the news, would it have gain as much coverage as it has been getting.

You have just confirmed my comment in post 46.

If that is peoples attitude, may god help us all.

Proof positive that the dago legal system is as useless as the dago political system.

Bad trial that leaves far more questions than answers..still some people support the idea of chaining ourselves to this sort of people via the EU.

Wow, what a refreshing way of seeing things! See things like a very angry person with very limited exoperiwencr and a particularly low IQ! Now there is food for thought!

No of course not and that's what makes it all even more saddening and sickening.

Thats the thing hot juicy storys sell.

And as sad as it maybe and whether we like it or not, she was portrayed as this young attractive girl who was into alcohol, drugs and liked hot wild sex, throw in a murder and boy you have a juicy story which grabs peoples intrest. Take away them elements, the hot girl, the alcohol and drug fueled wild sex and would there have been as many people intrested in this story as there where.

That page has been removed now - fortunately someone grabbed it:

http://twitpic.com/6upmbq

In the hot metal type setting days it was common practice to have two versions of the same story prepared beforehand for trials, boxing championships, etc so that they could go to press immediately the result was known. I suspect we have here a modern day equivalent and some plonker hit the wrong key.

Wow, what a refreshing way of seeing things! See things like a very angry person with very limited exoperiwencr and a particularly low IQ! Now there is food for thought!

So you are saying the italian legal system and political sytem are functional?

Both as corrupt as a Russian politician old ****.

Wake up.

So you are saying the italian legal system and political sytem are functional?

Both as corrupt as a Russian politician old ****.

Wake up.

No, I am saying that by refering to Italians as 'Dagos' before asserting that your drooling racial stereotyping constitutes some kind of a vsalid argument against EU membership, you are showing yourself up for a complete F***wit"!

Archived