Amanda knox trial

you've got to be joking:oshe's young , good looking and got what everybody of the "me" generation wants instant fame and big money:D

they could have 4 years of my life for half that amount

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. There will be hate mobs, and huge numbers of people who think she is still guilty. She will get shouted at in the street, and will be questioned repeatedly by the media. I believe that for the next few years, at least, she will be like a star attraction at the zoo. Yes, the price may be right, but should she ever need to get a job, or find another partner (who isn't in it for the fame or who isn't a bit sick on the head), well, I believe she will struggle.

No, I am saying that by refering to Italians as 'Dagos' before asserting that your drooling racial stereotyping constitutes some kind of a vsalid argument against EU membership, you are showing yourself up for a complete F***wit"!

Surely Diegos refers to the Spanish.

I thought Italians were Wops.

Then again, I may be wrong.:|

Wow, what a refreshing way of seeing things! See things like a very angry person with very limited exoperiwencr and a particularly low IQ! Now there is food for thought!

No, I am saying that by refering to Italians as 'Dagos' before asserting that your drooling racial stereotyping constitutes some kind of a vsalid argument against EU membership, you are showing yourself up for a complete F***wit"!
Oh the irony.

Proof positive that the dago legal system is as useless as the dago political system.

Bad trial that leaves far more questions than answers..still some people support the idea of chaining ourselves to this sort of people via the EU.

Any chance you can remove the word d*** please.

As someone with an italian parent and family i find it offensive.

He is talking about Spain, not Italy.

If people must use derogatory slang, please get it right.

The irony of someone who doesn't mind slagging off Muslims and praising up the EDL and BNP moaning about racism because he's part-Italian. Who's the Italian family? The Mussolinis?

Archived