Amanda knox trial

My instinct says she's dangerous and probably guilty. Can't put my finger on why, but there it is.

Yes , i think they are both guilty. Because of the farcical Italian police investigation ,they have got away with murder. Ten thousand pages of evidence apart from the botched DNA has some weight behind it. The Italian police should be prosecuted . The Kerchers will hopefully get justice and find out the truth one day.

Oh the irony.

I have tried to figure out why you might think that is ironic and have come to the conclusion that you could only think so if you believe it is narrow minded to percieve the extreme stupidity of the view that we shouldn't be in the EU for the reasons stated by AG - essentially because 'dagos' are inherently inferior to the British.

Furthermore, for your 'irony' to be present, you would also have to believe that anyone who found such pronouncements objectionable must be an angry person.

So there is irony in you post, but not in the way you seem to think.

Yes , i think they are both guilty. Because of the farcical Italian police investigation ,they have got away with murder. Ten thousand pages of evidence apart from the botched DNA has some weight behind it. The Italian police should be prosecuted . The Kerchers will hopefully get justice and find out the truth one day.

It's one thing to 'think' someone's guilty ... what proof have you? Enough to lock someone up for 26 years? Have you actually read the 10,000 pages or just the drivel in the Sun? Please supply links to substantiate your thoughts ... if they're good enough you may get a retrial! :rolleyes:

Really? Which piece of evidence did you find particularly damning?

jb

It's one thing to 'think' someone's guilty ... what proof have you? Enough to lock someone up for 25 years? Have you actually read the 10,000 pages or just the drivel in the Sun? Please supply links to substantiate your thoughts ... if they're good enough you may get a retrial! :rolleyes:

Even without knowing all the ins and outs, it seems clear that no matter how damning the circumstntial evidence appears, there is more than a 'reasonable doubt' just by way of the fact that there is no forensic evidence which emphatically places them at the scene of the crime which hasn't been discredited.

They may well have done it, but plenty of people who resally seemed guilty have, since the advent of DNA evidence, been released after it was emphatically demonstrated they were innocent. Circumstantial evidence based largely on judgements about the characters of the defendants just isn't good enough on it's own.

Someone has been put away for 16 years, and others found not guilty.

That is the law of that country.

If two judges and six people find them not guilty, what more must be required.

btw Italy is not a banana republic, for all the antics of its president.

They are a European country held in great respect.

Apparently Knox has a very good singing voice, maybe she'll get a record deal.

Opportunity 'Knox' beckons, perhaps? :o

On a serious note, this whole affair leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Comments about this woman's 'hotness' are so inappropriate and distasteful and it is these kind of judgments that fuelled all the speculation about Meredith Kercher's death having resulted from some bizarre sex game and accusations of Amanda Knox being a temptress etc.:roll:

Was she guilty? I have no idea. Her behaviour in the immediate aftermath was certainly bizarre and questionable.

I have tried to figure out why you might think that is ironic and have come to the conclusion that you could only think so if you beieve it is narrow minded to percieve extreme stupidity in the view that we shouldn't be in the EU for the reasons stated by AG - essentially because 'dagos' are inherently inferior to the British.

Furthermore, for your 'irony' to be present, you would also have to believe that anyone who found such pronouncements objectionable must be an angry person.

So there is irony in you post, but not in the way you seem to think.

No, it's becasue you choose to question somebody's IQ and use offensive insults, without seeing what that makes you.

Remember 'attack the post, not the poster'?

No, it's becasue you choose to question somebody's IQ and use offensive insults, without seeing what that makes you.

Remember 'attack the post, not the poster'?

That rule goes out the window when the poster attacks a whole nation of people on the grounds of racial stereotyping. You obviousdly find that OK though, just as long as no-one does it about your nationality, eh?

Archived