Amanda knox trial

Opportunity 'Knox' beckons, perhaps? :o

On a serious note, this whole affair leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Comments about this woman's 'hotness' are so inappropriate and distasteful and it is these kind of judgments that fuelled all the speculation about Meredith Kercher's death having resulted from some bizarre sex game and accusations of Amanda Knox being a temptress etc.:roll:

Was she guilty? I have no idea. Her behaviour in the immediate aftermath was certainly bizarre and questionable.

Given that her flatmate had just been murdered I would be more surprised if her behaviour wasn't bizarre.

jb

Given that her flatmate had just been murdered I would be more surprised if her behaviour wasn't bizarre.

jb

seconded and I don't know why her kissing her boyfriend was considered unusual behaviour. I would expect a kiss and cuddle from my partner if my friend had been murdered. It wasn't a full on snog:loopy:

Cartwheels would be weird but like you say I'm sure everyones behaviour would be bizarre in that situation. Maybe she was reverting to childhood behaviour or in denial.

I think if she did do it then her behaviour was really really bizarre!

That rule goes out the window when the poster attacks a whole nation of people on the grounds of racial stereotyping. You obviousdly find that OK though, just as long as no-one does it about your nationality, eh?
No,it doesn't go out of the window unless you just enjoy being rude to people.

seconded and I don't know why her kissing her boyfriend was considered unusual behaviour. I would expect a kiss and cuddle from my partner if my friend had been murdered. It wasn't a full on snog:loopy:

Cartwheels would be weird but like you say I'm sure everyones behaviour would be bizarre in that situation. Maybe she was reverting to childhood behaviour or in denial.

I think if she did do it then her behaviour was really really bizarre!

I personally think that if she is innocent, her behaviour was totally and utterly bizarre.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. There will be hate mobs, and huge numbers of people who think she is still guilty. She will get shouted at in the street, and will be questioned repeatedly by the media. I believe that for the next few years, at least, she will be like a star attraction at the zoo. Yes, the price may be right, but should she ever need to get a job, or find another partner (who isn't in it for the fame or who isn't a bit sick on the head), well, I believe she will struggle.

I doubt it in this day and age ,two spring to mind ,remember lindy chamberlin of "dingo got my baby "fame who became a something of a media celebrity,plus the backpacker murder of falconi ...who's girlfriend was also under suspicion wrote a book and made quite a bit of money from it.

my point is .when you've been living a boring ordinary life then suddenly put in the 'fame spot light" people have a personality change when they realise what they can do .and with the strength they've gained from what they've been through its usually positive

How should she have behaved?

jb

I am not saying that she should have behaved in a particular way and whilst I would never say that her behaviour in the immediate aftermath should incriminate her, it was certainly bizarre enough to arouse suspicion, which is unfortunate for her if she is innocent. Chopping and changing her statements, quite drastically, did her no favours.

Archived