Should down and outers be sterilised?

Should we sterilise social wasters?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sterilise social wasters?

• Yes
    • No

Those who have no hope of a job etc etc.

I think those that have a history of sponging, those that come from a family of non workers and those who just would be better of not having children.

It would save this country a lot of money.

I think those that have a history of sponging, those that come from a family of non workers and those who just would be better of not having children.

Where you born this narrowminded or have your parents drilled it into you from an early age?

I cannot believe in this day and age that such ignorance exists :rolleyes:

I suppose you are one of those people who thinks all disabled people should be locked up or killed at birth too.

Disgusting !

The op does have a point, people make a living out of being bone idle,why should they bleed the country dry ? my answer is yes get them sterilised so we dont have to keep their future off spring.

The op does have a point, people make a living out of being bone idle,why should they bleed the country dry ? my answer is yes get them sterilised so we dont have to keep their future off spring.

How can you tell which ones are being bone idle and which ones have a disabilty which is not apparent?

I have no hope of a job due to my disability. Does that mean I should be sterilised and deprived of Human Rights because you think I'd not teach my children that work is important, along with other life skills.

You are really ignorant.

I agree with you Rich, i have a disabled child and it is not always apparent because it is not a physical disability.

I just think it is sad that there are still people in the world who hold such ignorant views :(

I agree with you Rich, i have a disabled child and it is not always apparent because it is not a physical disability.

I just think it is sad that there are still people in the world who hold such ignorant views :(

I bet the OP would think differently if he had an accident that left him unable to work and claimed benefits.

:|

However much you might fantasise about living in Nazi Germany, please remember this is Britain in the 21st century.

I'm sure there are websites that cater for people with this kind of perverted filth floating round in their heads, perhaps you ought to try and find some of those and not trouble decent people with your failure as a human being.

Archived