Should down and outers be sterilised?

Should we sterilise social wasters?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sterilise social wasters?

• Yes
    • No

Because when your boredom is sated and you've obliterated them through eugenics you'll look for something else to relieve your boredom.

Magilla made the relevant point that everyone will come under scrutiny at some point. The problem with your eugenics logic, scrutiny becomes violent and at base level dehumanizes.

I'd rather people screw the state than the state get involved in eugenics. Been there, done it, and fought a war to end it. Or did you forget?

Well said. This thread really has given the petty minded and vindictive the opportunity to revel in their blood lust. And it wouldn't be long before some other marginalised groups risked extermination.

Those who have no hope of a job etc etc.

I think those that have a history of sponging, those that come from a family of non workers and those who just would be better of not having children.

It would save this country a lot of money.

70 years ago a few million people died fighting a regime that advocated much the same kind of ideas as you have posted

Why do you find it horrific and repugnant?
I can't believe you don't. You would leave it to a government or regime to decide who has a child and who doesn't? That is positively Hitlerian, and millions died to save the world from it.:rant:

So what's your solution to stop our society being overrun with lowlife chavs, asylum seekers and worthless scroungers who want nothing more from life than to steal, cheat and claim benefits for doing nothing?

Perhaps if you'd climb down from your ivory tower in Dore or Totley or wherever you live, you might realise that on our sink estates society's going down the pan and something needs to be done about it.

And is there any reason why the sterilisation operation can't be painless and done without leaving any scars?

What are YOU doing about it personally? Not much other than calling other people names.

If the poll is in any way representative of Sheffield/UK, I'm so glad I left, it's turning into such a nasty hatefull country.
I felt like saying it too, but there are still plenty of good people in the city yet. I'm glad I left though.

I can't believe you don't. You would leave it to a government or regime to decide who has a child and who doesn't? That is positively Hitlerian, and millions died to save the world from it.:rant:
Buck, you're exaggerating - Godwin would be proud.

Western governments already do that with people who have severe mental ilnesses, with people who are incarcerated for life, and people who have a track record of poor parenting and have children taken from them at birth.

The only change to current government powers to do so would be to expand the qualifying criteria.

That's a hopelessly idealistic view. If the hopeless, feckless and lazy treat the rest of society with contempt, why shouldn't we treat them like dirt?

Hmmm... Ever heard of the phrases "Do as you would be done by?" or "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?"

Hmmm... Ever heard of the phrases "Do as you would be done by?" or "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?"
Should that not also apply to those who choose not to work? Should they not be responsible for themselves and be expected to earn a living if they are capable of work, rather than generations of entire families viewing work as a distasteful alternative to a life on benefits?

Should that not also apply to those who choose not to work? Should they not be responsible for themselves and be expected to earn a living if they are capable of work, rather than generations of entire families viewing work as a distasteful alternative to a life on benefits?

What are the statistical numerical differences between those who choose not to work and those who want to work yet at this time cannot find work because of the economic situation caused by gross mismanagement of the economy by the big financial institutions, greedy fat cat corporate tycoons who have shifted millions of jobs overseas and the politicians whose pockets they're all in?

There are millions who are desperately looking for any kind of work, even part time jobs, many of them with college degrees who are having to rely on unemployment payouts to help keep them off the streets Many more through no fault of thei own laid off and out of work for a number of years

Why not sterilize all the sods who got us into this mess in the first place?

A much better idea.

Archived