Should down and outers be sterilised?

Should we sterilise social wasters?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sterilise social wasters?

• Yes
    • No

I have no hope of a job due to my disability. Does that mean I should be sterilised and deprived of Human Rights because you think I'd not teach my children that work is important, along with other life skills.

You are really ignorant.

your writing on a computer right now so could you not get a job which involves doing that, and before you start i have quite a bad disabilty with hardly 50% use of my right shoulder and arm and i work i just found something i could do

your writing on a computer right now so could you not get a job which involves doing that, and before you start i have quite a bad disabilty with hardly 50% use of my right shoulder and arm and i work i just found something i could do

:roll:

Oh Dear

Have you seen the state of the job market at the minute?

I'm not going to reel off my long list of problems, but let me explain something to you, even though I have the right not to.

Yes, I am writing on a computer. A laptop to be more precise. Currently I'm laid in bed, my legs won't allow me to stand up at the moment. I'm laid almost flat due to the pains in my hips and lower back. I'm waiting for my 16th operation, with another three after than already being planned.

Now maybe you can tell me, what work is out there that lets me work from my bed, and only takes about two hours a day?

Archived