Should down and outers be sterilised?

Should we sterilise social wasters?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sterilise social wasters?

• Yes
    • No

I'm not going to reel off my long list of problems, but let me explain something to you, even though I have the right not to.

Yes, I am writing on a computer. A laptop to be more precise. Currently I'm laid in bed, my legs won't allow me to stand up at the moment. I'm laid almost flat due to the pains in my hips and lower back. I'm waiting for my 16th operation, with another three after than already being planned.

Now maybe you can tell me, what work is out there that lets me work from my bed, and only takes about two hours a day?

fair enough

i just see people day in and day out in council houses i work in claiming for incapacity for a "disability" which to me isnt that bad.

i think its a case of the people out there that CAN work but just WONT!

if the case is young girls who insist on getting pregnant before they've even left school and then living of benefits for the rest of their lifes because thats what their mum did (who has about 9 kids and has also never worked) then i agree with the OP.

People who would love to work but just simply can't because we're in difficult times then no i disagree.

:D

fair enough

i just see people day in and day out in council houses i work in claiming for incapacity for a "disability" which to me isnt that bad.

But to them could be horrible.

You dont know if you dont live with what they do.

How do you feel about the mentaly ill?

I mean, they dont have any visible problems.

What about those?

But to them could be horrible.

You dont know if you dont live with what they do.

How do you feel about the mentaly ill?

I mean, they dont have any visible problems.

What about those?

im talking about people with supposed bad backs who are playing football with the kids all day people with so called depression who are drinking with pals playing xbox all day. Trust me iv worked in council houses for 10 years now I have seen it all and its a joke

and these people brag about it

im talking about people with supposed bad backs who are playing football with the kids all day people with so called depression who are drinking with pals playing xbox all day. Trust me iv worked in council houses for 10 years now I have seen it all and its a joke

I very much doubt that.

This is a valid point.

There is a difference between people with learning difficulties and a genuine reason not to be able to work and the family from a council estate consisting of:

The father who spends most nights down the pub supping ale and smoking fags (generally, not living with the mother)

The mother who constantly moans that the world is against her, yet chooses to have 6 kids with 5 different men and cannot possibly afford the children who are either:

a) spending time drinking and causing anti social behaviour (a worthless existence)

b) bullying fellow students at school because they want to learn

c) re-enacting the exploits of their parents

If anyone falls into the category above, they should be given a free trip to Liverpool docks and made to board a ship which will sail into the mid Atlantic and unfortunately loose engine power.

Give the 'brats' a chance ffs!

You cant blame them for their parents attitudes to work.

Yes but you can give some of todays youth ample chances but the person actually needs to get off their arse and take the opportunity given to them. Clearly their are youngsters out their that are not intrested in working no matter how many chances you give them.

fair enough

I have a child with Autism and on the outside my child has no disabilities but if people looked a little deeper they would see that my childs life is hard day in and day out.

He has sensitivity to light, sound, crowds, he does not know that some people are not very nice people.

He constantly thinks about situations in which most people would not spare a thought for eg, where to hang his coat..

He has the intellect bordering on genius but he cannot write a legible sentence.

He can have a deep and intellectual conversation with you on magnetic protons but cannot tell you what the time is.

He did not ask for it, he was born with it and right now it is looking unlikely that he will live an independent life.

Is he going to be a dole waller that need sterilisiing?

I have a child with Autism and on the outside my child has no disabilities but if people looked a little deeper they would see that my childs life is hard day in and day out.

He has sensitivity to light, sound, crowds, he does not know that some people are not very nice people.

He constantly thinks about situations in which most people would not spare a thought for eg, where to hang his coat..

He has the intellect bordering on genius but he cannot write a legible sentence.

He can have a deep and intellectual conversation with you on magnetic protons but cannot tell you what the time is.

He did not ask for it, he was born with it and right now it is looking unlikely that he will live an independent life.

Is he going to be a dole waller that need sterilisiing?

I don't think anyone is saying that people with disabilities should be brandished dole wallers.

If I was in your position, I'd be even angrier with the people who are claiming disability benefits who clearly don't need it and are just taking advantage of the system we have...

Archived