Should down and outers be sterilised?

Should we sterilise social wasters?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sterilise social wasters?

• Yes
    • No

I have a child with Autism and on the outside my child has no disabilities but if people looked a little deeper they would see that my childs life is hard day in and day out.

He has sensitivity to light, sound, crowds, he does not know that some people are not very nice people.

He constantly thinks about situations in which most people would not spare a thought for eg, where to hang his coat..

He has the intellect bordering on genius but he cannot write a legible sentence.

He can have a deep and intellectual conversation with you on magnetic protons but cannot tell you what the time is.

He did not ask for it, he was born with it and right now it is looking unlikely that he will live an independent life.

Is he going to be a dole waller that need sterilisiing?

No, of course he dosent. Some people are just plain ignorant and think unless you are 100% fit and earning a mint you should get a bullet in the head.

No, of course he dosent. Some people are just plain ignorant and think unless you are 100% fit and earning a mint you should get a bullet in the head.

Wow! For once I actually agree with you. Keep it up, then I might actually take you off ignore.

I have no hope of a job due to my disability. Does that mean I should be sterilised and deprived of Human Rights because you think I'd not teach my children that work is important, along with other life skills.

You are really ignorant.

Look at it another way. Why should you have the 'right' to have children, unless you are going to be able to pay for them yourself?

Look at it another way. Why should you have the 'right' to have children, unless you are going to be able to pay for them yourself?

Good point. What hope has the child got if their parents can't possibly support them? Surely that's a breach of the child's human rights?

Those who have no hope of a job etc etc.

I think those that have a history of sponging, those that come from a family of non workers and those who just would be better of not having children.

It would save this country a lot of money.

This has to be one of, if not the most evil thing that I have ever seen posted here. You should seek psychiatric help.

Surely that's a breach of the child's human rights?

The right to good parents isn't a human right. :)

This debate will always come back to the welfare state, because that is what it is. 'People abuse the welfare state' vs 'people who do find themselves in trouble need the welfare state'. The two statements are equally true. Picking which people can and cannot have children isn't the answer to the problem.

The right to good parents isn't a human right. :)

This debate will always come back to the welfare state, because that is what it is. 'People abuse the welfare state' vs 'people who do find themselves in trouble need the welfare state'. The two statements are equally true. Picking which people can and cannot have children isn't the answer to the problem.

It should be. People who end up out of work through no fault of their own deserve support for their family.

People who decide to start a family while not in work and with no likelihood of being able to pay for that family should not be supported. Sure, it will mean a few kids having to be taken into care, but soon the message would get through to the feckless that irresponsible breeding isn't permitted.

Archived